Special instructions for Button Artwork if you are using Adobe Photoshop:
- Image area should be in a 4" x 4" circle area - this is the part of the image you will see
- Bleed area in a 5" x 5" circle area - this is the part of the image that will tuck in and under
- We suggest you send your images in this format, we have made hundreds of thousands of buttons over the years, and we have found we get the best image quality with this size of file.
- Minimum 300 dpi
Please feel free to call or email us if you have any questions!
If you decide to save this template to use - make sure when you open the file in Photoshop you:
- Reduce the image size to 5" x 5"
- Change the dip or resolution to 300
Then you should be ready to design and have fun!